re-thinking benbot

       So i have been looking and re-thinking all of the very small things that are wrong with my benbot. I was looking at it and thought to my self that the extruder will limit my print area, and no one wants that! Then I thought of the Ulitimaker. It uses a tube that the filament goes through, and the gear extruder is acutely held off to the side of the printer. So that the hot end can get a max size for the printer.

      I decided that i need that on my printer! So in hope of not having the re-invent the extruder, I hopped on Thingiverse and found my self a duel extruder that works the same way as the ultimaker so this link here will be used in my printer. I guess i will use duel extrusion because with all of the stuff out for it now its like why not! so im working on a way to take that model and make it work on gears. These gears to be exact, because I have no idea how to use opencad and again, I don't want to re-make things that are already out in the world.

     Another thing i have changed is, I took out the smooth rods and the x ends. so that i can have more printed parts, and so that the belt doesn't mess things up. It's all gears and snaps now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

m31 finger magnet rejection

OpenSCAD Tips and Tricks

Bluetooth LE bone conduction implant.